Seeing the good results offered by the Irrigators and the success they have among consumers, the German supermarket Lidl has also brought one to market. It is the Nevadent Dental Irrigator, whose characteristics we analyze in detail in this article.
You may be interested in -> Irrigator Benefits
Like all the company's products, at first glance, this hydropulser stands out for its apparent value for money.
To see if the premise is fulfilled we will see the full specifications, the advantages it offers, opinions of users who have bought it and compare it to other similarly priced models.
Pay attention, because in the Disadvantages section we mentioned a problem with the spare parts that is a major impediment to opt for this device.
Which are the most valued? -> Best Dental Irrigators
As always, we start by looking at the most important features offered by the hydropulser and the benefits they provide to the end user:
- 3 Pressure Levels up to 38 PSI
- 2 Heads included
- 1330 Pulses per minute
- 130 millilitre tank
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery 800 mAh
- Charge Indicator
- Charging base with area for two nozzles
- 3 Year Warranty
It is worth mentioning that the information provided by the manufacturer is somewhat sparseIt does not indicate if the heads are rotating, if it has some kind of water resistance or the approximate autonomy, for example.
- The possibility of regulating the pressure in three levels ensures an adequate adaptation to the needs of each user, avoiding possible discomfort in case of overly sensitive gums.
- Its two interchangeable heads allow the handpiece to be used by two family members.
- With the charging base you don't need to worry about charging it and is always ready to use after every brushing.
- The lithium battery avoids the memory effect and ensures a longer service life.
- The cordless design with built-in battery and tank make it perfect for small bathrooms or for travel.
Irrigator Type and Design
Lidl's Oral Irrigator is a cordless model with ergonomic design and compact dimensions, ideal for transporting away from home or for small spaces. It is available in a combination of white and blue color very popular in this type of devices and its dimensions and weight are:
- Irrigator dimensions: approx. 7.55 x 5.8 x 19.72 cm (7.55 x 5.8 x 19.72 cm)
- Dimensions Charging station: approx. 9.11 x 8.54 x 3.85 cm (3.85 x 8.54 x 3.85 cm)
- Hydropulser weight: approx. 249 g
- Weight Charging station: approx. 165 g
Price Dental Irrigator Lidl
The irrigator from the German supermarket costs around 25 Euros, so it is cheaper than the specialized brands such as Oral-B or Waterpik. Anyway, there are models with similar prices that offer better features and more equipment.like the ones we leave you in the table:
Portable Oral Irrigator...
ELEGIANT Oral Irrigator...
ESSEASON Oral Irrigator...
Portable Oral Irrigator with...
Accessories included with this Oral Irrigator
This model is not exactly known for its accessories, as it only includes the following:
- 2 Standard Nozzles
- Recharge Base
Where to Buy the Nevadent Irrigator
Logically this irrigator can be bought in the Lidl supermarket, the problem is that not available all year roundas is usual with many of the German company's products.
You can also buy it online from this link and receive it at home:
Disadvantages of this hydropulser
- Very low maximum pressure compared to most competitive products.
- The water tank is a bit small, so it is insufficient to perform a complete dental cleaning with a single filling.
- No spare parts available for nozzleswhich should be changed after approximately three months.
Most Popular Alternatives
Although there are some complaints about the lack of pressure or product failures, they are the fewest. In general, the users who have purchased the irrigator rate it positively and they are satisfied with its effectiveness when it comes to removing debris that remains after brushing your teeth. Although they are in German, you can see the comments from these buyers here.
Contents of the guide
If you've come this far, you're still not sure. How much do you want to spend on your new dental irrigator?*Move the slider to change the price.