Introducing the Lacer Hidro Oral Irrigator, the Spanish brand's hydropulser. specializing in oral health.
A priori this desktop model declares some fairly comprehensive specificationsbut it seems that not all of them offer the desired results.
Discover the advantages and disadvantages of this model, the opinions of users who have tried it and where to buy it at the best price, don't miss the details!
Best Models Comparison -> Dental Irrigators
Lacer Dental Irrigator Highlights
According to the brand itself, the Hidro with 6 brush heads combines in a single system the best brushing, the more thorough interdental cleaning and a beneficial gum massage.
These are some characteristics, although it is true that the Catalan company does not offer many data on some important specifications, such as pressure or tank capacity.
- 7 Pressure levels
- 6 Heads included
- Hydrodynamic technology
- Pause control on the handle
- High capacity tank
- 220 V mains power supply
- 2 years warranty
- Up to 7 pressure levels to adapt it to the user's needs at all times.
- Its hydrodynamic vibration technology and the pulsation of water increases the efficiency of the hydropulser.
- 5 types of mouthpieces for every need: Irrigation, Gum Massager, Brush, Lingual Cleaning and subgingival cleaner.
- The button on the handle allows us to stop the water flow at any time, facilitating the use of the appliance and saving water.
Lacer Hidra Irrigator Price
The usual price of this Hydropulsor is around 75 euros. In our opinion it is a somewhat high price compared to other brands with similar or even better performance. Below you can see alternatives interesting with some of the most recommended.
Get the best price online you can find in Spain, just click on the button.
Spare Parts Included
These are all the accessories you will receive with the purchase of your Hidra model for effective oral cleaning.
- 1 Standard nozzles for direct use
- 1 Subgingival Cleaning Mouthpiece
- 1 Lingual Cleaning Mouthpiece
- 1 Gum massager head
- 2 toothbrush heads with toothbrush
Spare Parts Available
Lacer has a pack of replacement nozzles at a reasonable price, although it is not possible to buy nozzles separately.
Even if you don't use them all and only need to replace one in particular you will have to buy them all.
- Souvenirs fill the basket with various products from the seller...
Other Related Products
As we mentioned, for similar or lower prices you have these alternatives that seem to us to be the best option:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click on the question to solve the most common doubts about hydropulsors:
- What is a hydropulser, how is it used and what are its benefits?
- What maintenance does the device require?
Opinions and Conclusions
Although the Oral Irrigation he offers seems to be effective, in our opinion there are better options in both quality and price.
For those who need a brushless model we think the Waterpik Wp-660eu is a better option, undisputed leaders and with similar prices.
Although they have included a brush head, it doesn't seem to give very good results. For those who want a 2 in 1 model is much more advisable some Oral B Irrigatorwith specific high quality electric brushes.
The average rating on amazon of users who have bought the Lacer hydroblaster is 3.9 out of 5. Although it is not a bad rating, there are devices that are better rated than the model of the Spanish brand.
You can read the comments left by users from this button.
Buy Lacer Dental Irrigator
Do you want to get this device to improve your oral health and have it delivered to your home? Click on this link
Contents of the guide
If you've come this far, you're still not sure. How much do you want to spend on your new dental irrigator?*Move the slider to change the price.