The WP70 classic is an irrigator that can be found in the among the best sellers in our country despite the fact that it has been on the market for some time.
Being an entry-level model we might think that its performance and equipment will not be enough, but nothing could be further from the truth.
If you are looking for a device simple but functional for your oral health care, is your model.
Waterpik Classic Features
These are the most important specifications that offers us the most accessible model of the leading brand in the sector.
- 6 Pressure Levels up to 90 Psi
- 4 Heads Included
- 360 degree rotating tip
- Pressure regulation on the handle
- Compartment for nozzles
- Tank 1000 ml
- Tank with lid function
- 220V mains power supply
- 2 Year Warranty
- Its pressure is high enough to remove food debris and bacteria that are left behind by brushing your teeth.
- With the 4 heads is enough for most users, even has the special nozzle for periodontal areas, that cleans the gum line pocket.
- The possibility to rotate the nozzles is an ally when it comes to reach all areas of the mouth more easily.
- Pressure control from the handle makes it easy to use and provides quick access to adjust it to the user's needs.
- The design includes an area to keep ordered nozzles and also allows the tank to be removed and used as a cover for the set.
- The capacity of the tank is one of the largest on the market, which allows you to do a deep cleaning without having to stop to refill it.
Irrigator Type and Design
We are facing a tabletop model which is available in white. We can not say that the design is one of its qualities, as the years in the market take their toll on that aspect.
Without being big, it is more bulky and simpler than the current ones. What is remarkable is the lid system with the water tank, thus taking up very little space.
- Height: 19.69 cm - Width: 18.4 cm - Depth: 11.5 cm
- Weight: 0.604 Kg
Price Waterpik Classic WP 70
This oral irrigator was launched on the market with a recommended price of about 100 Euros, being somewhat expensive compared to others of the brand itself.
Nowadays we recommend to choose other more modern devices with similar or even cheaper prices. Below you will find some links to various products which we consider to be the best option at the moment.
Click on the button and discover the best online price you can find in Spain.
Spare Parts Included
The WP 70 comes equipped with everything you need for complete daily oral hygiene. These are the accessories that are included:
- 2 Standard Nozzles for direct use
- 1 Special nozzle for cleaning the tongue
- 1 Special Pik Pocket Mouthpiece Periodontal Areas
Other Related Products
How does the WP70 work?
Although it is not this particular model, the use is exactly the same as you can see in the video.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can the whole family use it? Yes, but it is recommended that everyone uses their own mouthpiece.
- Does it work with batteries? No batteries or battery, it is wired and plugged in.
- Can Bicarbonate be added? You shouldn't, at most some mouthwash.
- Can it be hung on the wall? No, it must be on a flat surface.
- Do you sell replacement heads? Yes, it's the JT-70E
Opinions and Conclusions
Although it is an effective and more than proven hydropulser, the price puts it in a range in which we can find other more modern models in the same brand or others.
The most relevant aspects to choose The main features of this appliance are the large capacity of the tank and the system to cover it and keep it all together and tidy. If these are important aspects when choosing yours, you can be sure that you will be satisfied with the cleanliness it offers.
Despite the length of time it has been on the market and the appearance of new products, the good general feedback from users prove that it is still effective.
With nearly 200 reviews on Amazon it gets 4.3 stars out of 5.
To read the comments of the buyers click on the button:
"I wish I had bought it years ago. My teeth and gums are so much healthier since I've been using it - I'll never be without one!"
"This waterpik classic is wonderful for my 13 year old son with braces. He is able to wear it by himself and it keeps his teeth and braces clean!"
"I bought this to replace one that I had used for years and needed to be replaced. I like the larger water tank and the adjustable water pressure. I still have my wisdom teeth and my dentist is impressed with my good hygiene, especially in that area. Very happy with my upgrade!"
Buy the Waterpik WP-70
To get this hydropulser at the best price online and receive it in your own home click this button:
Contents of the guide
If you've come this far, you're still not sure. How much do you want to spend on your new dental irrigator?*Move the slider to change the price.